Our client is a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. They are one of the leading accounting firm globally. Various services provided by the Firm are: Consulting, Deals, Accounting Advisory, Risk Advisory Services, Tax & Regulatory Services, Emerging Markets Centre of Excellence
- Will report to the Associate Director from an overall programme perspective.
- Will work closely with the various marketing initiatives of the group incl.
- Supporting of one or more industry sector
- Create research briefs and company analysis
- Develop internal communication material
- Support on key firmwide events
- Manage and create reports/ analysis from our CRM database
- Manage our centralised contacts database
- Control quality and quantity of information available to practitioners through application of content management principles (e.g. quality assurance, risk management) and through regular archiving and purging of outdated/superseded/duplicative content to key knowledge repositories
Essential Skills Required:
- Extremely well organised, efficient and proactive with the ability to deliver in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership of work and has a proactive 'can-do' approach .
- Good analytical and excel skills, has the ability to work across databases and collate important and relevant details
- Ability to work with people across the Firm, co ordinating effectively with teams and should be efficient when doing follow-ups
- Problem solving abilities
- Must have advanced research, examination, and investigative skills for online, print, and traditional methods.
Relationship management: Particularly strong people skills, working with various internal stakeholders.
Flexibility: Given the nature of the job, maintaining personal flexibility to meet deadlines is key. Willingness to travel as required and manage multiple tasks and accounts requirements simultaneously is required.