The firm provides legal services in various areas of business. The firm has a dedicated team of professionals possessing extensive knowledge and in depth understanding of the Indian legal, tax and regulatory framework.
The clients of the firm are primarily multinational and reputed domestic companies. The industry footprint of the firm covers telecom, software, infrastructure, consumer products, retail, real-estate, automobile, aviation, education, media etc.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
Handing VAT, CST, Service Tax / Excise compliances and routine advisory work under Service Tax, Excise and VAT which includes:
- Knowledge of VAT laws of various states across India
- Expert in Maharashtra VAT law
- Should have worked on Service Tax compliance
- Very good Tally & Excel knowledge
- Experience in handling department matters like registration, assessments etc
- Applying for registrations, amendments, etc
- Computation and Making payment of taxes on timely basisVAT / Service Tax Audits
- Managing clients on independent basis.
- Regular updating technical knowledge.Handing routine compliances and advisory work under Service Tax, Excise and VAT which includes:
- Preparation of opinion / note on complex indirect tax issues
- Very good research skill
- Experience of handling litigation matter
- Good communication skill and client management skill
- Review of workings prepared by client
- Filing returns
- Refunds, etc