Our client is a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. They are one of the leading accounting firm globally. Various services provided by the Firm are: Consulting, Deals, Accounting Advisory, Risk Advisory Services, Tax & Regulatory Services, Emerging Markets Centre of Excellence
The main objective of the role is to contribute to the business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, providing guidance/expertise/training on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery.
- Manage a team of valuation professionals.
- Develop and review valuation models of varying complexities of differing sizes operating across a diverse range of industries.
- Manage valuation engagements for tax restructuring, financial reporting and pre-deal assignments.
- Responsible for end to end Client engagements activities and actively involvement in developing the business for Valuation practice.
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions.