Our client is a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. They are one of the leading accounting firm globally. Various services provided by the Firm are: Consulting, Deals, Accounting Advisory, Risk Advisory Services, Tax & Regulatory Services, Emerging Markets Centre of Excellence
• Undertaking transfer pricing compliance ie identifying international & specified domestic transactions, carrying out functional interviews, preparation of transfer pricing documentation in compliance with the Indian transfer pricing regulations and undertaking various economic adjustments, preparation & filing of accountants report in Form 3CEB.
• Advising on inter-company pricing arrangement in respect of international transactions proposed to be undertaken by the company.
• Advising on transfer pricing implications on various transactions proposed to be undertaken.
• Review/ drafting of inter-company agreements from transfer pricing perspective.
• Advising on transfer pricing strategy to justify losses and mitigating risk.
• Undertaking transfer pricing due diligence.
• Representing and successfully defending client's case before Transfer pricing officer.
• Briefing counsel and appearing before CIT(A)/ DRP and ITAT for various transfer pricing and stay matters - Preparing, drafting and compilation of submissions for Appellate Proceedings before CIT(A) and ITAT.
• Assisted/ is assisting clients with Advance Pricing Agreements.
• Advising on India entry strategy - Identifying models of business presence in India, evaluating alternate options fromtransfer pricing perspective and identifying funding options.
• Assisted in giving inputs on Pre-Budget & Post-Budget to OPPI from Indian transfer pricing perspective.